• Adding a southbound lane to Interstate 15 in Salt Lake County from State Road 201 to 12300 South.
• Upgrading the Interstate 215 interchange at Redwood Road in North Salt Lake and adding a trail along nearby Center Street in North Salt Lake.
• Creating intermodal transit hubs on the campuses of the University of Utah and Weber State University.
• Building a new pedestrian bridge over 7800 South near the Jordan River in West Jordan.
• Creating a bike-share program in Ogden.
• Extending 1200 West in Perry and adding a new trail segment along the road.
A copy of the plan and an interactive map of projects is available at wfrc.org. Comments may be made online there through Aug. 6. The regional council also plans an online open house Wednesday from 4 to 7 p.m. at www.wfrc.org/tip.
WFRC Executive Director Andrew Gruber said the projects "help to increase safety, reduce traffic congestion, provide more choices for how people get around, enhance regional road, transit and trail connectivity, and improve air quality."