Part 2 • The stars turn and a time presents itself.
Part 3 • Call for help.
Part 4 • …brings back some memories.
Part 5 • Case files.
Part 6 • Don't die.
Part 7 • There's a body all right.
Part 8 • Gotta light?
Honestly, my expectations aren't high. I loved the first season of "Twin Peaks" way back in 1990, but Season 2 was a mess. It was clear that Lynch and Frost had no idea what they were doing and no plan.
They've had 26 years to figure it out, and I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by Season 3. We'll see ...
Friday on TV …
• "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" (streaming, Netflix): In Season 3 of this crazy comedy, Kimmy (Elle Kemper) goes to college and has to deal with the fact that she's still (sort of) married to cult leader Richard Wayne Gary Wayne (Jon Hamm, "Madmen").
• "Undercover Boss" (7 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): Chef and restaurateur Marcus Samuelsson goes under cover at a cooking class, a culinary institute, a food truck and a soup kitchen. (Season finale)
• "The Toy Box" (7 and 8 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): Toy inventions include a rocket, a party game, a wooden robot and a plush ladybug that can record messages. (Series finale)
• "First Dates" (7 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): One dater talks about her insecurities; a medium wants to meet someone who understands his talents; a couple discusses dating after a divorce.
• "The Originals" (7 p.m., CW/Ch. 30): Vincent teams with Haley and Freya to stop the Hollow once and for all.
• "The New I Love Lucy Superstar Special" (8 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): It's another pair of colorized episodes of this classic sitcom, which aired consecutively in May 1955 when Lucy and Ricky Ricardo were in Hollywood. "The Dancing Star" features film star Van Johnson, and "Harpo Marx" features you guessed it! comedy legend Harpo Marx.
• "American Masters" (8 p.m., PBS/Ch. 7): James Beard, host of the first televised cooking show in 1946, introduced Julia Child to New York.
• "Reign" (8 p.m.,CW/Ch. 30): Darnley and John Knox try to strip Mary of her throne.
• "12 Monkeys" (9, 9:45, 10:30 and 11:15 p.m., Syfy): All 10 episodes of Season 3 air this weekend four Friday, three Saturday and three Sunday. Friday's episodes (1) The birth of the Witness and the beginning of the end of the world; (2) The origins of the Witness' world-ending plan are revealed; (3) An old enemy unveils a dangerous new scheme that could unravel reality; (4) Cole faces the unthinkable to save the woman he loves.
• "Andi Mack" (9:30 p.m., Disney): Andi catches someone snooping through her laptop.
Saturday on TV …
• MLS (3 p.m., KMYU): Real Salt Lake at Seattle Sounders FC
• "Training Day" (8 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): Kyle, Tommy and Rebecca must rescue Frank when he goes on a rogue mission to Mexico. Part 2 of 2. (Series finale)
• College baseball (8:30 p.m., ESPNU): BYU at Gonzaga
• "12 Monkeys" (9, 10 and 11 p.m., Syfy): After four episodes on Friday, three more air tonight. (1) To track the Witness, the gang must travel to the 1980s; (2) The origin of the Army of the 12 Monkeys is revealed; (3) A single event changes the course of the mission and pits friend against friend.
• "Saturday Night Live" (9:30 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Dwayne Johnson hosts; Katy Perry performs. (Season finale)
• "The Son" (10 p.m., AMC): Prairie Flower is torn between love and duty; Eli brings Phineas in on a dangerous secret.
• "Doctor Who" (10 p.m., BBC America): A secret Vatican book that causes anyone who reads it to commit suicide is now online.
• "Class" (11 p.m., BBC America): A odd, meteor-like rock causes some strange behavior.
Sunday on TV …
• "60 Minutes" (6 and 7 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): A profile of Chinese artist Ai Weiwei, whose provocative art got him beaten, jailed and driven from his country; Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart's unconventional and controversial style puts him in the spotlight.
• "Billboard Music Awards" (7 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): Scheduled performers include Camila Cabello, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Celine Dion, Drake, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj and Ed Sheeran.
• "Call the Midwife" (7 p.m., PBS/Ch. 7): An unexpected turn of events leads to a hastily-planned wedding. (Season finale)
• "The Simpsons" (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Homer's court case ends in a ruling that a dog's life is more valuable than a human's life, causing canines to assert their dominance over people. (Season finale)
• "Good Witch" (7 p.m., Hallmark): The whole town is caught up in romance when Cassie helps Ben find an old film.
• "Making History" (7:30 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Deb hunts for Hancock and Adams to convince them to return to the past.(Series finale it's been canceled.)
• "Madam Secretary" (8 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): Elizabeth tries to get NATO's support against Russia when the Russians threaten to invade Bulgaria. (Season finale)
• "Shades of Blue" (8 and 9 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Harlee helps Nava cover his tracks after a brutal encounter; Wozniak faces the ally who betrayed him;.
• "Dark Angel on Masterpiece" (8 p.m., PBS/Ch. 7): Joanne Froggatt, who starred as the much-loved "Downton Abbey" maid, Anna, stars in this fact-based drama about Mary Ann Cotton, Britain's first femal serial killer. Cotton may have killed as many as 21 people, including three of her husbands and 11 of her children.
• "Family Guy" (8 and 8:30 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Chris' Mexican girlfriend is deported, leaving him to take care of her twin babies; Peter's past as a sperm donor catches up to him when his children start showing up. (Season finale)
• "Mary Kills People" (8 and 9 p.m., Lifetime): Mary seriously considers giving up her operations; Mary must make a deal with the devil.
• "Elementary" (9 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): A gang war erupts in New York City as Holmes and Watson pursue an elusive criminal. (Season finale)
• "The White Princess" (9 p.m., Starz): King Henry VII and Lizzie travel to Spain to secure their son's betrothal.
• "12 Monkeys" (9, 10 and 11 p.m., Syfy): After airing the first seven episodes of Season 3 on Friday and Saturday, Syfy wraps things up with three more episodes. (1) In 1904, the Witness in 1904 finally reveals his face. (2) The reason the Witness wants to destroy time and all reality is revealed. (3) The final battle with the Witness begins.
• "The Leftovers" (10 p.m., HB0): A former therapist heads to Australia to help Nora and Kevin.
• "American Gods" (10 p.m., Starz): The story of Laura's life and death is explored.
• "Into the Badlands" (11:25 p.m., AMC): Sunny faces the toughest showdown of his life. (Season finale)
• "Silicon Valley" (11 p.m., HBO): Cracks in Richard's latest partnership become apparent; Dinesh scrambles to find a way out of his new relationshi.
• "Veep" (11:30 p.m., HBO): Selina visits Qatar; Catherine and Marjorie have big news.