Elsewhere on TV ...
• CMT Music Awards (6 p.m., CMT, Nick, Spike and TV Land): Charles Esten ("Nashville") hosts; scheduled performers include Luke Bryan, Brett Eldredge, Miranda Lambert,, Thomas Rhett and Blake Shelton.
• NBA Finals (7 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): Game 3 Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers
• "Little Big Shots" (7 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Performers include a capella singers; a cellist; a national gymnastics champion; and a 12-year-old opera singer.
• "The Carmichael Show" (8 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Jerrod's grandmother makes a big request of him and his father.
• "MasterChef" (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The remaining nine chefs compete for a spot in the Top 20.
• "The F Word with Gordon Ramsay" (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Families and friends will battle it out in a high-stakes cook-off.
• "This Is Us" (9 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Kate struggles to lose weight; Beth questions the motives of Randall's biological father; raising three children begins to take a toll on Rebecca and Jack. (Repeat)
• "Fargo" (11 p.m., FX): Nikki struggles to survive; Emmit gets spooked; Sy joins Varga for tea.
• "Gomorrah" (Midnight, Sundance): Ciro shakes down Patrizia to find Pietro hideout.