The Augusta Chronicle reports that only a few copies of the 40-page program are believed to exist. That makes the find a rare piece of Masters Tournament history.
The program has a dark red cover and features an early version of the Augusta National logo, with the U.S. outline and a flagstick pinpointing Augusta.
Augusta National Golf Club produced programs for its inaugural event in 1934 and for the second year. There is no record of other programs being produced until 1990, when the club launched the Masters Journal as its preview magazine.