This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2014, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• The Downtown Farmers Market opens its summer season Saturday at Pioneer Park, 300 West and 300 South, Salt Lake City. Market is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free to attend, but bring money so you can buy some yummy produce, prepared food, artisan goods, and arts and crafts.
• Pioneering rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony performs Saturday at Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening act: Yaboypell, S.E.M., Broken Silence, Black Lion. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance, $33 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Local bluegrass favorites Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband performs Saturday at the Kenley Amphitheater, 403 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $14 to $25, at the Davis Arts Council website.
• Psychobilly/cowpunk band Nashville Pussy performs Saturday at Burt's Tiki Lounge, 726 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Yawpers. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $12 in advance, $14 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Legendary country singer-songwriter Jimmy Webb performs Saturday and Sunday at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., Park City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets, from $29 to $45 in advance and $34 to $50 on the day of the show, at the venue's website.