This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2012, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• Death-metal band The Faceless performs at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Revocation, The HAARP Machine. Show starts at 6. Tickets are $16, at Smith's Tix.
• Indie-rock band Walk the Moon performs at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening act: Pacific Air. Show starts at 7. The show is sold out.
• The French-Canadian comedy-drama "C'est Pas Moi, Je Le Jure! (It's Not Me, I Swear!)" plays at the City Library auditorium, 210 E. 400 South, Salt Lake City. Screening starts at 7. Free.
• The Boise-based dance group The Trey McIntyre Project performs at Kingsbury Hall, 1395 E. Presidents Circle, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets, from $19.50 to $29.50, available at the Kingsbury website.
• "The Biggest Tour Ever Ever" a featuring comedians Kristine Levine of "Portlandia," along with Morgan Preston and Andrew Ouellette, trying to play 50 shows in 50 states in 50 days comes to The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $15, at Smith's Tix.
• Singer-songwriters Jonathan Coulton and John Roderick perform holiday songs at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at .... Tickets are $20, at the venue's website.