This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• Rap duo Camp Lo performs tonight at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $15, at Smith's Tix.
• The Utah Symphony performs a program titled "Water Music" featuring such water-themed works as Vivaldi's "La tempesta di mare," selections from Handel's "Water Music" and Britten's "Four Sea Interludes" (from "Peter Grimes") tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Works by Mendelssohn, Sibilius and J.S. Bach are also on the bill. Concertmaster Ralph Matson solos on violin, with guest conductor Nicholas McGegan. Show starts at 8 both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• "Neo-doo-wop-folk" band Bullets & Belles celebrates the release of its first CD, "Be Glad," with a performance tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Triggers & Slips. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $10, at the venue's website.
• Teen sensation Justin Bieber performs Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Carly Rae Jepsen. Show starts at 7. Tickets, from $36.50 to $76.50, available at Smith's Tix outlets.
• Piano jazz combo The Bill Charlap Trio, teaming up with singer Freddy Cole, plays Saturday at the Capitol Theatre, 50 W. 200 South, Salt Lake City. Part of the JazzSLC series. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $25, at ArtTix.