This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• The 2013 Sundance Film Festival continues this weekend, in Park City and at venues in Salt Lake City, Ogden and the Sundance resort. Go to the festival website for more information, and follow The Salt Lake Tribune's coverage of Sundance.
• The monthly Salt Lake Gallery Stroll happens tonight, at participating galleries in and around downtown Salt Lake City. The event runs from 6 to 9 p.m. Go to the Gallery Stroll website for details. Free.
• Reggae band Tribal Seeds performs tonight at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Stick Figure, Tha Maad T-Ray. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $20 (for 21 and over) and $22 (for under-21), at Smith's Tix.
• Harmonic Texas band Sons of Fathers performs tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $10, at the venue's website.
• The Utah Jazz play host to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at Smith's Tix.
• The touring production of the Broadway revival "Hair" plays three shows Saturday and Sunday at Kingsbury Hall, 1395 E. Presidents Circle, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Performances start Saturday at 2 and 8 p.m., and Sunday at 1 p.m. Tickets, from $37 to $64.50, available at the Kingsbury website.
• Utah Opera's production of Daniel Catán's "Florencia en el Amazonas" debuts Saturday at the Capitol Theatre, 50 W. 200 South, Salt Lake City. Saturday's show is at 7:30. (The production repeats at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and next Friday, Jan. 25; with a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. Jan. 27.) Tickets available at ArtTix outlets.
• Indie-rock musician Sea Wolf performs Saturday at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: The Devil Whale, Pentagraham Crackers. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $13 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.