This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
For the Utah Legislature, a list of things to work on this legislative session:
1. Our appalling air quality.
2. Our abysmal education funding.
Things to not worry about:
1. Sex education.
2. Further restricting alcohol.
3. Letting people pack guns anywhere.
4. Making little kids more patriotic.
5. Grabbing federal land.
It's a short list. Let's see if our legislators can get something worthwhile accomplished this year.