This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
The U.S. Small Business Administration will be hosting a series of free webinars Tuesday through Wednesday in recognition of the seventh annual National Entrepreneurship Week.
The webinars, at 1 p.m. each day, will discuss how the next generation of small-business owners can leverage crowdfunding as an alternative finance option to start and grow their businesses. Topics will include, Crowdfunding Pros and Cons, Crowdfunding Innovation and Kickstarting an Urban Farm.
Crowdfunding is the collective effort of individuals who network and pool their money, usually via the Internet, to support efforts initiated by others.
Audio conference login instructions:
1) Dial the AT&T Connect Teleconference toll-free number 1-888-858-2144.
2) Enter AT& T access code 4259370 and press the # key.
Web conference login instructions:
1) Login at www.connectingmeeting.att.com
2) Enter "meeting number," which is the telephone number 1-888-858-2144
3) Enter "access code" 4259370
4) Enter "email address, first and last name"
5) Click submit
6) Click Participant
7) Click Participant Application (recommended)
8) Click "enter" event
9) Click dial-in/already connected by phone, then close the telephone connection instructions pop-up box.
System requirements: To set up the AT&T Connection Participant application, a user's PC must run either Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.8 or Mac OS X 10.7 with either Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) supported. AT&T Connect does not support the Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser.