The NFL Scouting Combine begins this Thursday, and two Aggies will have a chance to work on their draft stock in Indianapolis.
Runningback Kerwynn Williams will have on-field workouts Saturday on NFL Network, and cornerback Will Davis will work out with the defensive backs on Tuesday, Feb. 26. All workout broadcasts start on NFL network at 7 a.m. MT.
Headed into the Combine, both Williams and Davis are strong candidates to get drafted in April. Here's what some analysts and draftniks are saying about them:
• Davis is graded as a middle-round selection by NFL.com on the promise of his tools and athleticism, while Williams is judged to be a late-round prospect based mostly on his kick return and versatile playmaking ability.
• Davis is still among Mel Kiper's top five cornerbacks, but not Mike Mayock's.
• Phil Savage, the executive director of the Senior Bowl, evaluates Davis' performance from his week in Mobile.
• Dan Kadar of Mocking the Draft says the talent level at defensive back drops off after his top 6 prospects, and Davis is the first one out of that elite group.
• Could Williams be one of the fastest prospects at the Combine? Bleacher Report speculates.
• One Chargers blogger sees Kerwynn Williams as the second coming of Darren Sproles.
Check out the Combine coverage starting on Thursday on NFL Network.