This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
A house was engulfed in flames Tuesday night in the Utah County town of Cedar Fort, causing some of the structure to collapse and causing smoke inhalation injuries to two people.
Utah County sheriff's Sgt. Spencer Cannon said the home, near 200 North and Church Street, was likely a total loss.
Cannon said several walls had collapsed as of 10 p.m. Tuesday night. Two people received smoke inhalation injuries, and one person was taken to the hospital for treatment. Other people inside the house were able to escape unharmed, Cannon said.
Fire departments from Cedar Fort, Lehi, American Fork responded to the scene. Unified Fire Authority, which contracts with Eagle Mountain, also responded.