This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• The Utah Jazz starts its exhibition season with a home game against the Golden State Warriors, at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at Smith's Tix.
• Indie hip-hop/rock trio Radical Something performs at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: J.Wride, Kid Seuss, A-Rodge. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $15, at 24Tix.
• Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall performs at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Brian Lopez. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $40, at the venue's website.
• Industrial rock band Filter performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Red, Otherwise, We as Human. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $26, at Smith's Tix.
• Singer-songwriter Tim Kasher (frontman for the emo band Cursive) performs solo at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Laura Stevenson. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $14, at 24Tix.
• Rootsy folk-rock band Bronze Radio Return performs at Bar Deluxe, 666 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Graham Colton, Watches. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $12, at Smith's Tix or 24Tix.