This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
Each week, we'll recap a few interesting stats and the best photos from Utah, BYU and Utah State games. Here's a few interesting facts and the best shots from BYU's 59-13 win against Idaho State University:
1. BYU running back Jamaal Williams ended a two game scoring drought stretching back to the Houston game by scoring three on Saturday against Idaho State.
2. Quarterback Taysom Hill had zero multiple interception games in the first six weeks of the season. In the last four weeks, he's had two multiple interception games.
3. In the two games in which Hill has thrown three interceptions, BYU is 2-0.
4. Sophomore Adam Hine had only 71 rushing yards before Saturday's game and had zero touchdowns in 2013. Against Idaho State, he rushed for 141 yards and a touchdown.
5. BYU has scored 40 or more points in only three games this season against Idaho State, Houston and Texas.