This is an archived article that was published on in 2011, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.

The Utah Division of Consumer Protection has been hearing from a lot of customers of, which closed its virtual doors Wednesday. Read more HERE. Consumers may go HERE or call 801-530-6601 to file a complaint.If you have purchased certificates with your credit or debit card that are not being accepted by merchants or that you are unable to print, you can always contact your bank to see if charges can be reversed.