This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2014, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
Firefighters rushed to the scene of a 2-alarm blaze Wednesday morning at office building complex in West Jordan.
Public safety dispatchers said the fire was first reported at 7:37 a.m. at 4628 W. Skyhawk Drive (6600 South). By 8:30 a.m., the flames were reported out.
In addition to West Jordan firefighters, crews from West Valley City and Unified Fire Authority also responded.
No injuries were initially reported. Damages were estimated at $250,000.
A light assembly, located in a recently remodeled area, that overheated proved to be the cause, West Jordan fire authorities said.
The multi-level office complex is listed as belonging to the CAO Group and houses dental equipment and medical supplies businesses, among others.