This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2008, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
* Tom Green County District Judge Barbara Walther signed search warrants allowing officials onto the YFZ Ranch. She will oversee litigation over the children's futures.
* Attorney Allison Palmer, assistant district attorney for the 51st District, was involved in requesting search warrants for the YFZ Ranch. She has also served as a spokeswoman for District Attorney Steve Lupton.
* Attorney Gary Banks has appeared in court and prepared filings for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
* Lawyers Randol Stout and Carmen Dusek are attorneys ad litem appointed by Judge Barbara Walther to coordinate proceedings involving 416 children taken from the YFZ Ranch.
* Rod Parker, a Salt Lake City attorney representing the FLDS families in Texas. He has helped handle the sect's legal affairs in the past.
* Kenneth Isenberg, a San Antonio attorney representing the FLDS sect.
* Nathan Butler, a San Angelo attorney, represents Merrill Jessop.
* Gerald Goldstein, a San Antonio attorney, is representing Lyle Jeffs.
* Evan Pierce Jones, a San Angelo attorney, is representing
* Amy Hennington, a San Angelo attorney, is representing FLDS fathers.