1. Bingham (9-2) • The defending champs have yet to lose to an in-state opponent.
2. Pleasant Grove (10-1) • After four straight games against out-of-state opponents to end 2016, the Vikings start Region 4 play in the new year.
3. Copper Hills (7-3) • The Grizzlies have a marquee game against top-ranked Bingham on the horizon. The Miners have dominated the series recently.
4. Lone Peak (5-3) • This team is difficult to read right now. It certainly has talent, but are the Knights legitimate championship contenders?
5. American Fork (7-4) • Lost to two out-of-state opponents, but the Cavemen will still challenge in Region 4.
1. Woods Cross (9-1) • The Wildcats finally dropped a game against a program based in Florida, but they're still flawless against Utah teams.
2. Olympus (9-2) • The Titans started slow, but the defending champions are playing championship caliber basketball.
3. Corner Canyon (7-1) • The Chargers have won five straight, but could they beat Olympus if they played again?
4. Timpview (6-3) • The T-Birds are back in action again league opponents after facing multiple out-of-state programs to end 2016.
5. Hillcrest (8-1) • The Huskies continue to prove they're for real.
1. Dixie (13-0) • Far and away the top team in the classification.
2. Juan Diego (8-2) • The Soaring Eagle has won five straight, with four wins against opponents in higher classifications.
3. Ridgeline (7-3) • The one-point loss at Dixie was a huge indicator of how talented Ridgeline is.
4. Desert Hills (9-3) • Region 9 is going to be a battle all season.
5. Pine View (10-2) • The Panthers are ranked fifth in the state and third in their own region.
1. Emery (9-0) • The Spartans are still unscathed.
2. Layton Christian (4-8) • The Eagles have lost six straight and are still ranked No. 2? Yes. The close losses against higher-enrollment programs will not be used as punishment, but encouraged.
3. Summit Academy (5-4) • Five straight games against out-of-state opponents, and the Bears won three of them.
4. Waterford (7-4) • Was the Ravens' loss to Delta an anomaly?
5. Enterprise (8-4) • The Wolves have won three straight.
1. Panguitch (9-0) • The Bobcats are still undefeated and No. 1.
2. Duchesne (6-3) • The Eagles have registered four straight wins.
3. Piute (5-2) • After an 0-2 start, the Thunderbirds haven't lost again.
4. Rich (5-4) • The Rebels have reeled off four straight wins after a dreadful start.
5. Bryce Valley (6-4) • The Mustangs' four losses have either occurred against ranked Class 1A opponents or those from higher classes.
1. Viewmont (9-1) • The Vikings have strung together four straight wins.
2. American Fork (9-1) • AF has won nine consecutive games after losing to Alta.
3. Riverton (9-1) • Massive game at American Fork on Tuesday.
4. Copper Hills (9-2) • The Grizzlies, right now, appear to be the best team in an extremely deep Region 3.
5. Sky View (6-3) • The Bobcats are starting to gel after a slow start.
1. Alta (7-0) • Hard to argue against the Hawks being ranked No. 1.
2. Wasatch (9-1) • The Wasps continue to win.
3. Skyline (9-3) • From unranked to No. 3. The Eagles deserve the recognition.
4. Box Elder (9-0) • Might be the surprise team in the state. The Bees are playing great basketball.
5. Springville (6-5) • The Devils are hard to read right now after an up and down start.
1. Carbon (10-2) • After a letdown loss against North Summit, the Dinos regained their footing with two straight wins.
2. Desert Hills (8-2) • The Thunder have reeled off three straight wins.
3. Morgan (9-2) • Lost to Desert Hills by four points and were subsequently leapfrogged by the Thunder in the rankings.
4. Richfield (10-1) • The Wildcats are off to an unexpected hot start.
5. Juab (8-2) • The Wasps have won five straight.
1. North Summit (9-0) • The win against Carbon, which is ranked No. 1 in Class 3A, illustrates the strength of the Braves.
2. Emery (7-1) • The Spartans are a distant No. 2 behind North Summit.
3. North Sevier (6-5) • The Wolves are 1-4 in their past five games, but four games were against higher-enrollment programs.
4. Millard (7-3) • After two straight losses, the Eagles are back on track.
5. Beaver (6-3)• First time in the rankings this season.
1. Piute (8-2) • The Thunderbirds are atop Region 20, and therefore ranked No. 1.
2. Bryce Valley (8-3) • The Mustangs have a huge game at Piute this week.
3. Panguitch (7-3) • The Bobcats dropped two spots after losing to Piute.
4. Wayne(9-1) • The Badgers suffered their first loss of the year against Bryce Valley.
5. Monticello (8-2) • The Buckaroos shouldn't be overlooked.