This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2017, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
New York • Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
• Wells Fargo & Co., down $1.04 to $57.63
The bank reported numbers from February that indicated its sales practices scandal is still taking a toll on its business.
• Dominion Diamond Corp., up $2.28 to $12.20
Washington Cos. offered to buy the diamond mining company for $13.50 a share, or about $1.1 billion.
• Nektar Therapeutics, up $6.61 to $22.11
The drug developer said an experimental chronic pain drug met its goals in a late-stage study.
• Transocean Ltd., down 25 cents to $12.22
Energy companies traded lower Monday as the price of oil slipped.
• Nvidia Corp., up $3.38 to $109.45
Technology stocks rose Monday and did better than the broader market.
• Array BioPharma Inc., down 49 cents to $10.07
After talks with regulators, the company withdrew a marketing application for a skin cancer drug and will continue studies.
• Jamba Inc., down 30 cents to $9.59
The juice company lowered its sales projections and said it will open fewer stores.
• Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc., down $3.23 to $2.21
The company said an experimental drug for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder didn't meet its goals in a clinical trial.