• Who he is: Ten years removed from BYU, Hoke has carved out a nice career for himself after signing with the Steelers as an undrafted player and not even appearing in a game in his first three seasons with the team.
• When you'll see him: Hoke (No. 76) is most commonly used as an extra defensive lineman in short-yardage situations.
• Who he is: Having come through BYU a year behind Hoke, Keisel developed into a Pro Bowl-level player in his ninth season in Pittsburgh.
• When you'll see him: Keisel (No. 99) plays nearly every down as the right defensive end. If his defensive effort doesn't make him a featured player throughout the Fox telecast, his epic beard certainly will.
• Who he is: Declared inactive for the Super Bowl five years ago as a rookie who was low on the depth chart, the former University of Utah player was a starter for Pittsburgh's championship team two years ago and remains a fixture on the offensive line.
• When you'll see him: Kemoeatu (No. 68) plays left guard, and the Steelers often will run behind him.
• Who he is: A fifth-round draft choice from Utah, where he was the Poinsettia Bowl's defensive MVP as a senior, Sylvester made Pittsburgh's roster as a rookie. He's listed as a third-team linebacker, but plays regularly on special teams.
• When you'll see him: Sylvester (No. 55) is most likely to be seen on kickoff coverage.