• Also tonight, it's the regular-season finale for the Utah Jazz, who host the San Antonio Spurs (8:30 p.m., ROOT).
The Jazz have already secured a spot in the playoffs, but they definitely have something to play for tonight. If Utah wins and the L.A. Clippers lose the Kings, the Jazz will finish fourth in the Western Conference and get homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs.
Elsewhere on TV ...
• "Nature" (7 p.m., PBS/Ch. 7): Puerto Rico's natural history is seen through the work of conservationist Tony Mignucci.
• "Shots Fired" (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Cory confesses to what he witnessed the night of Joey Campbell's death; Gov. Eamons introduces her new education initiative.
• "Major Crimes" (7 and 8 p.m., TNT): In the conclusion of a two-parter, Ryder and her team learn the identity of the bomber her division has been pursuing. (Season finale)
• "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders" (8 and 9 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): The team investigates when two American flight attendants go missing in Singapore; a night of partying ends badly for an American in Tijuana.
• "American Experience: The Great War" (8 p.m., PBS/Ch. 7): In the conclusion of this three-part documentary, the Meuse-Argonne Offensive charts the way to peace; a flu epidemic sweeps through the U.S.; the war ends on Nov. 11, 1918.
• "Empire" (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Suspicion surrounding Anika's motives puts the Lyons on guard.
• "Brockmire" (8 p.m., IFC): Jules urges Brockmire to mediate; Charles wonders why Brockmire thinks he is gay.
• "Greenleaf" (8 p.m., OWN): Grace's plan to put Mac away hits a snag.
• "Designated Survivor" (9 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): President Kirkman forms an unlikely alliance; Hannah Wells uncovers a new threat.
• "The Magicians" (10 p.m. Syfy): Julia, Kady and Penny finally face Reynard; Quentin and Eliot learn a disturbing truth about Fillory.
• "Archer" (11 p.m., FX): A mysterious woman hires Archer to fake her death.
• "The Expanse" (11 p.m., Syfy): A discovery pushes Naomi and Holden apart and sets the Roci crew against each other.
• "Hap and Leonard: Mucho Mojo" (11 p.m. SundanceTV): Hap and Leonard go undercover at the carnival.
• "Nobodies" (11 p.m., TV Land): Group distrust leads to group therapy.
• "Underground" (11 p.m., WGN): Harriet Tubman delivers a rousing speech to rally support from fellow abolitionists.
• "Lopez" (11:30 p.m., TV Land): George has to navigate political correctness in order to convince a transgender actress to co-star in ``Valleys.''
• "Ripper Street" (midnight, BBC America): Edmund Reid captures the serial killer, Whitechapel finds itself free of his torment. (Series finale)