• Defensive end Hunter Dimick will join the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to his agent. Utah's all-time sack leader (29.5) was a late-round draft hopeful, but will begin his NFL career on a team that was tied for 19th place with 33 sacks last year.
• Long snapper Chase Dominguez will join the New Orleans Saints, according to his agent. The long-time reliable snapper for Tom Hackett and Andy Phillips is expected to have a chance to compete for the starting Saints snapper job. He'll join second-round pick Marcus Williams in New Orleans.
• Wide receiver Tim Patrick will join the Baltimore Ravens, he announced on Twitter. Grabbing 45 receptions for 711 yards as a senior, he hopes to add to an aerial attack that finished 12th in the NFL but had only 20 passing touchdowns. He joins former Ute Eric Weddle in Baltimore.
• Kicker Andy Phillips will join the Chicago Bears, according to his agent. The 27-year-old is the all-time leading scorer in school history with 427 points and a record 84 made field goals. Phillips seeks to earn the kicking job over journeyman Connor Barth who was 18 for 23 last year.
• Cornerback Reggie Porter will join the Indianapolis Colts, Utah football announced. As a senior, Porter accounted for 43 tackles, two picks and four break-ups. Indianapolis ranked No. 27 in passing yards allowed last year.
• Defensive tackle Pasoni Tasini will join the Arizona Cardinals, Utah football announced. The versatile lineman from Snow College had 35 tackles and 3.5 tackles for a loss as a senior, including a safety against the Arizona Wildcats. The Cardinals ranked ninth in the NFL in rushing defense last year.
• Safety Jason Thompson will join the New England Patriots, according to his agent. Thompson was a special teams captain who tested well at Utah's Pro Day with his speed and agility. The Patriots, in case you missed it, won the Super Bowl last year.