Try not to hyperventilate as you read these details:
• Just before midnight, Target will screen a (gasp!) never-before-seen scene from "Breaking Dawn Part II," which will be released in theaters in November.
In this exclusive scene, fans will see Bell as a vampire for the first time (gasp!) and a clue from Alice will be revealed. It will unveil a major plot point from the fifth and final film.
(Well, it will reveal the major plot point to anyone who hasn't read the book.)
• In addition, the presentation will include never-before-seen interviews from the movie set (gasp!) and a special Target greeting from cast members.
• When the clock strikes midnight, Twi-hards who are generally up that late looking for vampires anyway can purchase a special-edition DVD of "Breaking Dawn Part 1" that will include more than just the DVD.
Are you sitting down for this?
The special-edition DVD includes an authentic flower from the set of Bella's and Edward's wedding scene encased in a collectible lucite keepsake.
The four Wasatch Front Target stores participating in this promotion are:
• Centerville (200 N. Market Place Drive, Centerville)
• Layton (815 W. 2000 North, Layton)
• Orem State Street (175 W. Center Street, Orem)
• Fort Union (7025 Park Centre Drive, Midvale)
And, please, Team Edward and Team Jacob, let's all try to get along.