The big twist this season is that, for the first time, none of the contestants knew each other before the race began. The two-person teams were made up of total strangers, and that actually did add a new dimension to a show that's been on the air for 16 years.
In tonight's finale, the three remaining teams race to Chicago and one pair claims the $1 million prize.
• Over on ABC, it's Game 1 of the NBA Finals (7 p.m., Ch. 4) and it after hundreds of regular-season games and dozens of playoff games, we're right where we thought we'd be before the season began.
It's a rematch of last year's Finals, with the Golden State Warriors hosting the Cleveland Cavaliers. Actually, it's the third year in a row the two teams have met in the Finals, the first time in league history that's happened.
The Warriors won in 2015; the Cavs won in 2016. So … this is the rubber match.
Elsewhere on TV ...
• 90th Annual Scripps National Spelling Bee (6 p.m., ESPN and ESPNU): Live from Washington, D.C.
• NBA Finals (7 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): Game 1 Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors
• "Beat Shazam" (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Jamie Foxx hosts.
• "Love Connection" (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Andy Cohen hosts.
• "Nashville" (10 and 11 p.m., CMT): Deacon tries to help Daphne with school; Juliette gives Maddie unsolicited advice about a song; Scarlett and Gunnar come back from their tour.