Registration opens at 6:30 p.m. and the event follows from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village, 1100 W. 7800 South in West Jordan. The catered dinner costs $30 per person.
Award nominees narrowed by member voting over the past two weeks are the following:
1) Best restaurant The Utah Rocoto, Café Chapin, Braza Grill
2) Diverse employer Now Utah Media, Pete Suazo Business Center, and a tie between Cricket Communications and Real Salt Lake
3) Educational program Brigham Young University, Salt Lake Community College, University of Utah
4) Latino-supportive nonprofit United Communities, Utah Hispanic Dance Alliance, Salt Lake Community Action Program
5) Professional service America-Family, Marco Munoz / Utah Videos, Esperanza Granados / ACLU of Utah
6) Most employee-friendly Olympus Maintenance of Utah, Karamba, Club One
A special safety award will also be given to the entrepreneur who has demonstrated a clear and workable plan to enhance workplace safety.
To reserve a spot, call LACC at 801-649-5465. More information is available at www.premioexcelencia.org or www.camaralatinoamericana.org.