No team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit to win the NBA Finals. But then no team had ever come back from a 3-1 deficit until Cleveland did it against Golden State last year.
No, I don't think the Cavs are going to win this series. But then I didn't think that, down 3-1, they had a shot last year, either. Proving that what I know about the NBA isn't much.
Elsewhere on TV …
• "American Ninja Warrior (7 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Qualifying begins. (Season premiere)
• "So You Think You Can Dance" (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Auditions begin. (Season premiere)
• "The Putin Interviews" (7 and 10 p.m., Showtime): Oliver Stone interviews Russian leader Vladimir Putin. (First of four parts.)
• "Superhuman" (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): More-or-less regular people display amazing abilities in this reality/competition show. Kal Penn hosts, and Salt Lake's John Graham displays his astonishing memory in tonight's episode.
• "Whose Line Is it Anyway?" (8 p.m., CW/Ch. 30): Actress Candice Patton and comic Jeff Davis are the guests.
• "American Dad" (8 p.m. TBS): Roger runs off in disguise after Stan hurts his feelings.
• "Angie Tribeca" (8:30 p.m., TBS): Dr. Scholls turns up missing and the serial killer is still on the loose. (Season finale)
• "Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge" (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Apolo Ohno and Kelvin Washington host this competition show. (Season premiere)
• "Shadowhunters" (9 p.m., Freeform): The demon Azazel remains at large.
• "Stitchers" (10 p.m., Freeform): A young woman is found dead in her wealthy boyfriend's pool.
• "Better Call Saul" (11 p.m., AMC): Jimmy visits a friend; Chuck and Hamlin argue over the future of their firm.
• "Daytime Divas" (11 p.m., VH1): Maxine returns to the show; Mo threatens to expose a secret; Kibby is blindsided.