- Matheson in the 4th: A moderate Democrat in Congress - Salt Lake Tribune Editorial
The best reason to vote for Jim Matheson in Utah's new 4th Congressional District is that neither Democrats nor Republicans like him much. ...
... If, as many Utahns say, Washington is broken because too few politicians will steer a middle course between the extremes of the two parties, then Jim Matheson should be just the candidate that voters are looking for. That, in fact, is one reason why he has earned this newspaper's endorsement. ...
- Honoring the Constitutional Convention of 1787 - Deseret News Editorial
Two hundred twenty-five years ago today, delegates to the Constitutional Convention of 1787 completed the excruciatingly difficult work of crafting a constitution that, to this day, provides the United States of America with principles of liberty and procedures for peaceful self-governance. ...
- The Constitution's well-kept secret - Ogden Standard-Examiner Editorial
- Don't attack First Amendment - (Phoenix) Arizona Republic Editorial
- It's time for Washington voters to approve same-sex marriage - Seattle Times Editorial
- State has no role in personal choice - Spokane Spokesman-Review Editorial
- A muddle over the middle class - Denver Post Editorial
- Census data confirm that the middle class is in dire shape - St. Louis Post-Dispatch Editorial
- Thriving middle class essential to economic recovery - San Jose Mercury-News Editorial
- The Fed engineers another bubble - Colorado Springs Gazette Editorial
- Business taxes need realignment - (Portland) Oregonian Editorial