The Seahawks won 14-12 after a Packers defender and Seahawks receiver fought for the ball on a final "Hail Mary" pass play. Officials missed an offensive pass interference call and then decided there had been simultaneous catch by the two players.
Under NFL rules, that gave Seattle the touchdown and the win.
Around the league
Browns • Mohamed Massaquoi will miss Thursday night's game against the Ravens with an injured hamstring. Massaquoi strained his left hamstring in the second half of Sunday's loss to Buffalo and did not practice the past two days
Cardinals • Arizona will be without running back Beanie Wells for at least seven games because of a severe turf toe injury sustained in Sunday's 27-6 victory over Philadelphia. The team placed Wells on the NFL's new injured reserve/designated for return list.
Lions • An attorney for Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley asked a judge Wednesday to approve a pre-trial diversion program instead of putting the player on trial facing charges of drunken-driving and fleeing police.
Fairley was charged with driving under the influence and attempting to elude police following a May 27 arrest.
Week 4 schedule
• Cleveland at Baltimore, 6:20 p.m., NFL Network
• Tennessee at Houston, 11 a.m.
• San Diego at Kansas City, 11 a.m.
• Seattle at St. Louis, 11 a.m.
• New England at Buffalo, 11 a.m.
• Minnesota at Detroit, 11 a.m.
• Carolina at Atlanta, 11 a.m.
• San Francisco at N.Y. Jets, 11 a.m.
• Miami at Arizona, 2:05 p.m.
• Oakland at Denver, 2:05 p.m., Ch. 2
• Cincinnati at Jacksonville, 2:05 p.m.
• New Orleans at Green Bay, 2:25 p.m.
• Washington at Tampa Bay, 2:25 p.m.
• N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia, 6:20 p.m., Ch. 5
Chicago at Dallas, 6:30 p.m., ESPN