Favors said he first injured the foot on Nov. 19 against the Houston Rockets. Now, fittingly, he is questionable for the Jazz's game in Houston Saturday night.
• In Favors' absence, Enes Kanter emerged in a big way in the fourt quarter.
He scored 13 of his 18 points in the quarter, and keyed the Jazz push to get back in the game before the Thunder regained control.
"I seen the Big Turkey that I've been looking for since the season started," Jefferson said. "I seen the Big Turkey I seen in preseason. He stepped up big tonight, now that Derrick Favors is going to be out for a little while, we have issues and injuries, he's going to have to step up and play some big minutes."
• November came to an end, with the Jazz going 8-8 in the month. Given the fact 11 of the 16 games in the month were on the road, should the Jazz be happy to escape with a .500 record?
• The Jazz continue to list Marvin Williams as "doubtful" for Saturday, but under the NBA's concussion policy it is essentially impossible for him to return so quickly. Corbin said he would likely start DeMarre Carroll again at small forward, who struggled Friday to defend Kevin Durant which makes him even with just about every other small forward in the league.
• Carroll on guarding Durant, who scored a game-high 25 points on 8-of-13 shooting: "I tried. I think I did decent, a decent job, I think for the most part we just want to minimize his shot opportunities. For the most part I think we did."
• It's time to start watching how Corbin divvies up point guard minutes. Tonight, Mo Williams played 32, and Earl Watson played 13 while Jamaal Tinsley was held to 7. Are we at the point where Corbin slowly phases out Tinsley who has been fantastic early this season in place of Williams and Watson throughout November.