Here's the lineup:
• "Senna" • Asif Kapadia's compelling, fast-paced documentary on the life of Ayrton Senna, the Brazilian Formula One driver who is considered perhaps the greatest race-car driver who ever lived. Screens Wednesday, July 31, at 9 p.m., at Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City.
• "Muscle Shoals" • Such musical greats as Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Aretha Franklin and Bono are interviewed in director Greg "Freddy" Camalier fond look at Alabama's FAME Studios, which gave birth to the Muscle Shoals sound thanks to the in-house musicians known as the Swampers. Screens Friday, Aug. 2, at 9 p.m., at Town Lift Plaza, Park City (as part of the 44th annual Kimball Arts Festival).
• "Little Miss Sunshine" • The Oscar-winning comedy about an eccentric family a motivational-speaker dad (Greg Kinnear), "pro-honesty" mom (Toni Collette), brooding teen son (Paul Dano), heroin-addicted grandpa (Alan Arkin) and beauty-pageant contestant daughter (Abigail Breslin) driving from Arizona to California in a busted VW bus. Screens Wednesday, Aug. 21, at 9 p.m. at Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City; and Friday, Aug. 23, at 9 p.m., at Canyons Resort, Park City.
• "The Summit" • Nick Ryan's documentary examines whether Irish mountaineer Ger McDonnell would have survived on K2 where 10 other climbers died during a climb in 2008 if he had kept to "the climber's code." Screens Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 9 p.m., Red Butte Garden; Friday, Aug. 30, at 9 p.m., at Canyons Resort.
• Utah Community Choice Film • Moviegoers can vote online, from July 1 to Aug. 15, to pick the last movie in the series. Vote from these four titles: "Beasts of the Southern Wild," "Garden State," "Searching for Sugar Man" and "Sound City." Screens Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 9 p.m., at Red Butte Garden; Friday, Sept. 6, at 9 p.m. at Canyons Resort.