A third citation surfaced in California late Wednesday.
"Let me just say, anything that can be done, we're doing," Fox said. "I think in a good way, some of this is getting cleaned up. I would remind people it is TRAFFIC citations.
"I've had multiple traffic tickets, to be honest with you," Fox added. "It's just a matter of handling it, getting it paid for because people want their money and handling that the right way, and we're helping him to that."
Romo to play through rib injury
Tony Romo played through broken ribs to help keep the season afloat for Dallas in 2011. His injury isn't as serious this time, which means the task doesn't appear as daunting for the Cowboys quarterback.
Romo has bruised ribs after he was crunched between two defenders late in the first half of a 36-31 win over the New York Giants in the opener. He played the second half and says he's just dealing with soreness heading into Sunday's game at Kansas City.
Te'o unlikely to play Sunday vs. Eagles
San Diego linebacker Manti Te'o is a longshot to be in uniform Sunday vs. Philadelphia. The second-round pick from Notre Dame hasn't practiced since spraining his right foot Aug. 8.
But he no longer wears a walking boot on his right foot and his running and change-of-direction movements have increased significantly.
Week 2 schedule
• New England 13, N.Y. Jets 10
• Dallas at Kansas City, 11 a.m.
• Tennessee at Houston, 11 a.m.
• Washington at Green Bay, 11 a.m., Ch. 13
• Minnesota at Chicago, 11 a.m.
• St. Louis at Atlanta, 11 a.m.
• San Diego at Philadelphia, 11 a.m., Ch. 2
• Miami at Indianapolis, 11 a.m.
• Cleveland at Baltimore, 11 a.m.
• Carolina at Buffalo, 11 a.m.
• Detroit at Arizona, 2:05 p.m.
• New Orleans at Tampa Bay, 2:05 p.m.
• Jacksonville at Oakland, 2:25 p.m.
• Denver at N.Y. Giants, 2:25 p.m., Ch. 2
• San Francisco at Seattle, 6:30 p.m., Ch. 5
• Pittsburgh at Cincinnati, 6:40 p.m., ESPN