Carbon monoxide is believed to have killed two carpet cleaners Saturday in West Jordan.
Investigators did not immediately identify the pair. West Jordan firefighters were called to the home near 6000 W. Miners Mesa Drive (6920 South) about 6:25 p.m. Saturday and found two adults inside.
The man and woman were unconscious and apparently suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, said West Jordan Fire Chief Marc McElreath. They had been running the cleaning van in the attached garage, possibly to run the equipment mounted inside, McElreath said.