2. How do we ensure the ballot is secret, and who sees the ballot?
3. How do we know that our vote is cast or counted? Any feedback?
4. How can we ensure that our ballots are received? Suppose the ballots get lost, stolen, destroyed, altered, or the incorrect post-mark makes the ballot invalid.
5. If one forgets to mail-in the ballot, what process is necessary to be able to vote at the polls?
6. How sure can we be sure who actually voted? How many of the vote counters are qualified to judge a forged signature?
7. I was told that the mail-in ballot must be certified each year. Is this true?
Information relative to these concerns the process, etc. should be addressed and publicized. If we are not careful in handling this most important privilege of democracy, we are setting the stage for fraudulent elections. I have addressed these concerns to various political leaders this year, but have not received a response.