Southbound I-15 at Riverdale Road will be reduced to a single lane from Saturday at 11 p.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday. Heavy congestion is expected.
• Northbound I-15 in Draper will be reduced to two lanes at 12300 South in Draper from 8 p.m. Saturday until 1 p.m. Sunday for pavement repair.
• I-215 at 700 North in Salt Lake City is scheduled to be restricted to one lane in each direction from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement repair.
• The I-15 ramps will be closed at Exit 57 in Cedar City from Saturday at 10 p.m. through Monday at 6 a.m. A new "diverging diamond" interchange is about to open there.
• I-80 between Silver Creek Junction (near Park City) and Wanship will continue to be reduced to one lane in each direction and the speed limit is reduced to 45 mph.
• Lanes on U.S. 6 at milepost 178 near the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon have been temporarily narrowed to 12-feet wide.
UDOT urges motorists to plan for delay in those areas, and use alternate routes if possible.
Also as an early heads-up, northbound I-15 in Lehi is scheduled to close Wednesday from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. All northbound traffic will be detoured off the freeway at Lehi's Main Street, and back onto northbound I-15 at 2100 North. Crews will be installing a new overhead sign.